Do you Circuit-bend ?
I am very embarrassed with circuit-bending :

As an electronic musician, I think that all bending instruments sound very bad and are not serious for making music, glitches and other ugly sounds hurt my ears and that the one and only interesting bending toy is so far the TI Speak&Spell (I own two).

But as a experimental musician I like so much the weird design of this amazing and tortured toys...

Here are two beautiful projects which I assume it's better to see than to listen to :)

Casio SK-1 Speak & Math Circuit Bent combo E-bay auction



TubbyBox: TinyFlaccid Po


Permalink : : Visit module main site :

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you about most of these toys. BUT as you can see by most of the paint jobs on these things... The makers of these instruments seem to be leaning toward a gothic/noise/or purely circuit bent sound/culture. It REALLY all depends on what you do with it.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home